Select an option below to find out more about booking an event:
TOPIC: GET MORE LEADS THROUGH YOUR REAL ESTATE WEBSITE
This class will touch base on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and generating traffic to your website. Attendees will learn how to target the right audience, provide value on their website that visitors will want to read and register for, track their website to see what’s working and what needs to change for optimal conversion, advertise through multiple channels to increase lead opportunities.
DURATION: 4 HOURS
This class runs from 12pm – 4pm in the time zone of the city the class is being held. This is to ensure attendees can grab lunch prior to the class and get out of the class early enough to finish any necessary work and be home in time for dinner. There will be small breaks during the class where attendees can use the restroom, stretch their legs, grab beverages, etc.
SPEAKER FEE: $1,750
This speaker fee is to book a 1-Day class where Lori will come and teach attendees how to generate more leads online through their real estate websites. This fee is not due until the morning of the event either via online payment or check.
TRAVEL: VARIES BY LOCATION
Travel costs will vary based on the location that Lori will need to travel. Lori always travels with a team member to help with any technical difficulties, and to ensure a smooth class experience. When you reach out to our team regarding your interest in booking a class, research on travel costs will be done so you have an accurate total of all travel fees involved. Travel fees are due 2 months prior to the class date to ensure travel arrangements are booked in ample time for the event.
When you book a Limitless Leads class, you have the option to sell tickets to your attendees at $97/piece or make the class free to register. The hosting entity is responsible for registration and ticket sales. This ensures that the funds from ticket sales are deposited directly to an account of your choosing. The ticket price may not be altered or modified and must remain at $97/person should you decide to sell tickets.
We open our event calendar rather early so that you are able to plan ahead for your ultimate Limitless Leads experience. To reserve a date, simply use the calendar to reserve your spot. This will put that date on a 30-day hold. Once the 30 days is up, the date will free back up, unless an agreement has been signed and returned to the Ballen Events team. A signed agreement is required to lock in the class and will be provided by a member of the Ballen Brands team.
In order for the class to run as smoothly as possible, there are some items and processes that will be needed in order to ensure a successful event.
- Photos of the Event Venue
- Room that can seat 40 or more
- Water and/or beverages for attendees (no lunch, please)
- Overhead projector or TV (connection type will need to be sent via photo to our team prior to the event)
- Audio connection for projector/TV
- Classroom style tables (tables recommended, but not required)
- Microphone (only required for larger rooms)
- Podium for Lori’s laptop being used during the presentation. Connection from projector/TV must be long enough to reach the podium at the front of the room
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Flip Chart and/or white board with writing utensils
- List of all attendees the morning of the event (first name, last name, and email)
- Computer available at or near check-in, as the attendee sheet will be digital
HELPERS FOR EVENT
- 1 person to help with registration.
- An IT representative or someone who is familiar with the technology and layout of the room
Promotion of the event is the responsibility of the hosting entity. Lori’s team will create a Facebook Event Page, as well as a page on BallenEvents.com linking to the registration page provided by the hosting entity. Promotion includes, but is not limited to, emails, social media posts, flyers in the office and in the area, connecting with surrounding offices, speaking at team meetings, etc.
If a cancellation is made within 30 days of the event and was not initiated by Ballen Brands, the speaker fee must be provided to Ballen Brands on or before the initial class date.
If cancellation is made within 60 days of the event, and was not initiated by Ballen Brands, paid travel funds will not be refunded.