Hello everyone, this is Kevin with Ballen Brands and today I’m going to show you how to easily create a team roster page on your Ballen Real Estate Agent Website. This is a brand new feature, so be sure to update your BREW theme and BREW Companion plugin before starting.
Add a Team Member
1. From the WordPress dashboard, click the “Our Team” link in the main menu. This brings you to the team management screen.
2. Click the “Add New” button to add a team member.
3. Enter the team member’s name for the title of the post.
4. Use the content editor to add a biography.
5. Choose a photo of the team member using the Team Member Image box.
6. Enter name and contact info using the Team Member Details box.
The first and last name fields will be used to display your team members in alphabetical order, but you can further customize this using the Order attribute.
Team members with lower Order numbers will be displayed before team members with higher numbers.
7. Use the Social Media box to add the team member’s social media links. After you’ve added your team members, the team roster page can be viewed at http://yourdomain.com/team/.
The system automatically displays the photo and contact info for each team member, and you can click the name or photo to view the team member’s personal page.
Team Page Content
If you’d like to add additional content to the team page, you can do so by going to BREW > Content Settings.
The Team Settings box includes two content editors that let you add content above or below the listing of team members.
These settings also let you control the order that your team members are displayed in. You can choose from First Name, Last Name, or Post Title.
For agencies with multiple office locations, you can use the Offices manager to add your offices.
A page is automatically created for each office. This page displays only the team members associated with the office.
Team members can be associated with their office using the Offices box on the team member edit screen.
By default, the main team roster page displays all team members together.
But if your agency has multiple offices you can group the teams by office.
To do this, go to BREW > Content Settings, locate the Team Settings box, and check the option that says “Show all team members grouped by Office”.
Remember to save your changes. For more great videos and tutorials, please subscribe to our Youtube Channel.
If you like this new BREW feature, please give this video a thumbs up and we’ll see you next time.