In this video, we learn how to use a popular keyword tool to find out what our website ranks for. We see what terms we rank for organically with SEO on Google and what pages are returned in the search engine results pages (SERP) for those queries (search terms).
We can then go deeper and look at the pages themselves and see all of the terms they rank for. In today’s example, we see one page that ranks for more than 400 terms.
We can then gain inspiration as to which page we want to use as cornerstone content and what keywords we can spin off into longtail keyword focused blog posts linking back to our page that has all of the ranking keywords (cornerstone content).
This tool gives us inspiration and is a guide to creating a roadmap for our website or blog.
- 101 Real Estate Blog Ideas: Unique Ideas to Stand Out
- 7 Surprising Things People Didn’t Know that Keap Can Do for Real Estate
- How to Create 30 Social Media Posts in 5 Minutes with ChatGPT and Canva
- Use ChatGPT to Write Listing Descriptions and say GoodBye to Boring Listings.
- The Top 10 Best Paying Jobs in Real Estate: A Goldmine of Opportunity